A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Friday, February 26, 2010

A baby rag quilt...



I bought some really cute quilting fleece fat quarters the other day and wanted to use it. I haven't made a rag quilt in a while so.......

Just a note, "Making a rag quilt is really easy if you've done it before and pretty easy if you haven't", but the part that's hard for me is piecing.  Usually I get a paper and make a pattern, but today I decided to cut all the pieces and lay them quickly out on the counter.  Well two hours later the pieces are still NOT were I want them.  Go figure....quick and easy.....what is that???

  

1 comment:

  1. Once you figure it out and sew it all up, that quilt will be really cute! Oh and FYI, that was me signed into your account the other day attempting to leave a comment on your Hawaii post. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete