A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost Over, Right!!!


Okay, here is a picture at 34 weeks.  I really don't like the picture, but it's the only one I have.  Allen took it of me inside after we went to a wedding for one of his friends this last Saturday.  

I forgot my camera in the hotel room.  What a bummer because the Temple was so pretty with all the flowers and sunshine.  As soon as I can get a hold of someone that actually took some pictures of us, I will post those as well. 




..........Okay now that it's six months later....I have the other pictures.


4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Lisa's. Look how Cute you are pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYY for belly pictures! You look GREAT! Can't believe you have less than 6 weeks now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I can't wait to see pics of your little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addison will be here before you know it! I can't wait for Katie and Addison to meet :) You look great! Hang in there. Only a few weeks left!

    ReplyDelete