A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I really shoudn't be traveling, but you know me!!!!

Well....Allen's sister is right in the middle of building a house and he needed to go down and wire the house for music, theater, central vac, and other things before the sheet-rock goes in.  I haven't had the baby yet so .........the holiday weekend was it.

Depending on how I felt, I was going to go because I didn't want to stay home 4 days all by myself.  We went down on Friday evening and stayed until Monday night.  I took it really easy and only had a few contractions.  Maybe I shouldn't have cause it's now Thursday and the baby still isn't here........Grrrrrrr.

You have to walk up a small incline to get up to new house, so I choose to ride...and so did everyone else.


















Sierra, Connie's Youngest is 9 months old.  We watched her on Sunday.  Allen needed some practice.

















Before we left Pocatello, we went and bought fireworks on the reservation so we could have a good show.  WE wanted some big fireworks and not the small, barley get of the ground ones.  We definitely had a good time.
      

2 comments:

  1. One more week!! I hope you have her soon so we can all see pictures of her! Looks like a fun weekend, I am surprised you went because traveling can really ware you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel horrible having you make me blankets when you're having a baby ANYDAY!! But if you insist I like bright colors right now, her room is bright blue, green, pink. You could do anything and I'd be happy.

    ReplyDelete