A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Baby's a Big girl !!!!

Yesterday morning I put Addison on the floor for some tummy time....we haven't been good at this at all...I can count on one hand how many times I've put her on her tummy.  I ran to the kitchen to get something and when I came back she was on her back.  I had to do a double take, so I put her back on her tummy and grabbed the camera but it was dead.  That is just my luck.  After the camera was charged we tried it again and she was nothing but fussy and wouldn't roll over.  

This morning we tried it again and had total success.  It was so exciting but sad because she is getting bigger and bigger every day.  


Maggie had to supervise because she didn't want the baby to get more attention than her.  What a cute pair of rugrates!!!!


















We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving (and Mommy's birthday...the big 29).  It's old to me!!!!  We didn't on the other get a picture of all of us, but we got some pictures. I got Addison in her Pajamas, then first outfit for the day until she had a leak cause dad is still learning how to put diapers on and I was hoping the final one for the day....nope we had yet another one. Worst day for changing cloths we've had!!!!












































Happy Thanksgiving and Birthday Mommy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment