A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jimmer Fever......Not me!!!!

 
 
 
 
I think all this Jimmer talk is gonna make me sick!!!!!! 
He is a great player for his age but let's not let his head get to big to fast.  We're beating a dead horse here!!!!!
He's been played up enough to where he might not come through and then his spirit might break.   Let's keep him a bit humble people, yes you're at fault not him!!!  I know it's BYU's big break AND ALL but their gonna blow it...they always do and if they don't MIRACLE!!!!!!!

(I know I'm gonna catch crap for this....that's why I postED it here and not on face-book!!)
  JUST SAYING.................

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!!! I am getting sick of how much everyone talks about him, it's getting annoying. Yes he is a good player but really?!

    ReplyDelete