A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Haircut!!!

I haven't gotten around to getting a haircut since July and let me tell ya I was ready.  My ends were damaged and I just needed a lift.  Well I don't know if this happens to many but every time I change my style just a bit it never looks like the picture of the haircut I give them, (I saw a friends picture from high school on facebook and wanted a cut like hers) and I'm just trying to figure out why????  I know all hair is different and all but can't you get pretty close....a professional should I think.  I think if you pay over $25 dollars for a haircut it ought-a be one you ask for.

My haircut isn't bad and I will be able to work with it and in about 2 weeks it will be a lot better.  This just happens every time.  Maybe I'm the difficult one!!!!  :) :)  I thought I better start journaling more of my thoughts.  Next thought will be happy. ha ha


















This is the cut I was trying to get


















Thanks Dani for the haircut Idea!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you curl it it will look more like the photo but honestly I LOVE it Linds!! I was so bummed to not get to see you when we went up there! I love watching your family grow and keeping track of ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't look bad at all! I totally hear you though on the picture thing, I have given the same lady the same picture 3 times and it turns out different every time. This time it was a little to drastically different, don't think I will be going back to that one! But yours really does look good, with a little curling iron action it will look fairly close to the photo.

    ReplyDelete