A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Olivia at 6 weeks


My little Olivia is growing up so fast.  It's already been six weeks.  She is a good baby and definitely has more patience than her older sister.
  •  She's nursing really well and gaining.  I can already tell she is going to grow on a normal scale
  • Livi's eyes look like they will be blue, but some days they look like they could go brown.  Time will tell
  • We are a pooping machine around here.  She has a blowout everyday and sometimes more per day.  I'm not use to this...every time I change her diaper, I usually have to change her cloths too!!
  • WE are already attached to the binky.  During the day, she can't fall asleep without it.  At night nursing still puts her to sleep without any fuss.
  • We almost have a smile out of this little girl. Give us a week and it will probable be a laugh.
  • She's making little sounds and noises.  They just melt mommies heart.  
I love this girl so much and she is her own little personality. It has been so fun to see what she does different than Addison.  I can tell they come form the same stock, but are individual.













No comments:

Post a Comment