A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Addison @ 2 yrs

Weight: 22 pounds
Height:  33 inches
Head:   18

What Addi's doing at 2yrs:
  • This girl isn't talking much, but understands well.  I ask her to do something and she can do it. She makes sounds for words she isn't saying.  I know when she wants a drink, blanket, if she's hungry, what she wants to watch because she makes the animal sound.  The words she says are, Ma ma, Daddy, yes, peese, pop (for my dad big trucks because he has a big truck), pop bob (Popsicles), ba ba (bird) and ama (gammy and grandma)  
  • She loves to be outside.  Moving the grass with her dad is one of her favorite things.  
  • When she hears daddy's truck she runs to the garage door with so much excitement. 
  • She goes into Nursery without crying now, just has a sad face when I drop her off and leave.  
  • She really isn't screaming anymore just when I put her in her room for for some attitude adjustment time so I have to go in and remind her we don't scream, then she cries and screams with her lips closed.  Its pretty cute.  
  • She wants to sit in the big chair at the bar, and sometimes I let her, she just gets more distracted there. 
  • Maggie and Addie play chase in the house.  Maggie runs first and Addie follows, then Addie runs and Maggie chases.  It gets pretty crazy sometimes.  
  • When she wants a candy or a tums (she thinks this is candy cause I was always eating them being pregnant with Livi and she had to join in), she hold our her pointer finger and says one more.  I guess I am always telling her (just one) that so she must think that what having a candy is. 
  • She still loves having her shoes on and can sometimes get them on herself.  That entertains her sometimes for 20 minutes trying to get them on.
  • She tells me when she's poopy and sometimes when she's wet. Maybe potty training will be easy?  who really know.  
  • Sometimes when she gets to bed late or has a shorter nap than usual the day before, she will start winning and point to her bed.  She want to take a nap early.  She normally goes down around 12:15 and sleeps till about 3 or 3:30.  In these instances she usually wants to go down around 11:30.  Crazy huh, but I listen cause she know, I guess even at this young age.
  •  We are still reading tons of books.  After the 10th one, I have to distract her so we can take a break. I really do love her to climb on my lap and let me read to her.  She is a really smart little girl
  • She is addicted to otter pops.  I let her have 2 before lunch and then 3 when she wakes up from her nap.  After dinner she usually has another one.  Oh well, its summer.  This is really the only sweets she has in a day so I guess it's okay....she stays hydrated, right!  That's what I tell myself
  • She loves to swing.  Gammy got her a swing for her birthday and it's hanging out in the tree.  sometimes I can't get her out of it.
There is so much more but my brain has hit the wall for the night.  
 I taught her to make soup the other day.  I remember doing this all the time and it was so fun to see her latch on and run with it. 
 Morning mom!! Don't I look pretty???  (She is climbing up on the counter now) It cares me but she is pretty careful.  There she is again on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment