A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Little Livi

I was just thinking today, I have really fallen behind on journaling this last year. I went back to read something from when Addison was a certain age to see if it would help me with Livi and I realized I need to have documentation like that for Livi as well. As grandma always say repent...so I am going to do my best!!!
Lately Alivia has been needing a specific Whatever to fall asleep. Doesn't matter what it is but it seems to be something small or that is really hard to keep track of. This week it has been Addie's little aurora doll that she got for Easter. That has made things more difficult, convincing her to share but on the flip side as a mom these sort of things tough at my heart strings.

No comments:

Post a Comment