A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Emmry @ 7 months

  Wow little lady , you look older this month! It is going to fast. You are suck a happy go lucky baby. Unless you're hungry or tired, you are content to sit in the bumboo and watch mommy or your sisters. Tummy time is still a no go. You don't like to be on the floor and when mommy does put you on your tummy and you roll over...you start to cry cause you don't like it! 

What you've been up to:
  • Starting to love your cereal and squash. We tried bananas and you weren't to sure about them but I'm sure the next time you'll love them!
  • You are grawling and grunting. It's pretty cute
  • You love to get scared. You laugh every time
  • I put all your toys in a bucket just like I've done with both your sisters and you love it. Pretty soon you will be dumping it out
  • Gave you a soppy cup of water last week and you love it. You bite the top to get the water out. Still no sucking but I think you will give in soon and try it. 
  • I think the binky is a no go for you even though I wish you would take one. It would help a lot in church and falling asleep for naps. 
You still let mommy cuddle you. I take advantage of it because I know it won't last to much longer!
 


You're not sitting yet but we have been working on it and I think you'll get it in the next week or so. 
  


You and Henry are going to be such good friends. He is still double your size but you both are so cute together
 



You had your first cold last week. We're feeling a lot better but got into a few bad habits that are turning out hard to break. Mommy would rock you to sleep. And this week having to put yourself to sleep hasn't been fun! You are just so cute mommy isn't mad at all. But I'm having to have to crack down so you stay a good sleeper. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment