A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Mommy and Daddy

Allen definitely has more pictures with Addie than I do, so when I do get a picture with her that I don't take myself, it makes me feel happy inside.  This little girl has, I think, a very cute personality and every time she does something to show off that personality I just have to take a picture.  We took a lot of pictures this week and I'm just going to post some. I am though really excited for it to warm up one day so we can get some outside pictures or pictures of us doing other things besides just staying inside!!!!!  I DON'T THINK I CAN MAKE IT.... SUMMER CAN YOU COME SOON PLEASE!!!!!!!!




 






 Addison loves bath time even more now that she's sitting.  She splashes non-stop!!!


































This little lady has quite the number of  faces.  We love everyone of them!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment