A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

9 Months

Well 9 months is here.  It's crazy to think that we've had Addison here with us as long as I carried her.  This last month has been really fun to see her pick up new things and start doing them.

She likes to make the same sounds I make.  I make bubble sounds and she tries to do them to.  She started waving and what can you say...just so cute!!!!


We have a mad cry now.  When she doesn't get something she wants...like mommy's phone, or the food I'm eating or I don't pick her up when she thinks I should, we get the uuurrrrrrr cry.  She's a feisty one!!!!

This last week, April 8-14, we went to New Mexico to visit.  On the way we stopped and met Aunt Daphne and played with Sarah again.  We love Sarah!!!! We had a a lot of fun.  We wish we were closer and could visit more often!!!!  Addison and gammy are good pals now.
























No comments:

Post a Comment