A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Can Spring and then Summer ever come.....

I looked outside today and yes you know it, SNOW.  I decided to have it feel like spring, so I got online and ordered a few spring/summer outfits for Addison.  I have a feeling baby cloths are my down fall.  It makes it easy to shop for Her because my time to shop will only come when I have lost this baby weight (which I am getting there, just slowly...I'll I want is to bet back into my 8/10 pants, shorts and tops then I will be in great shape). 

This is going to be so cute.  I can't wait till they get here and it STOPS SNOWING!!!!!!
























































I love this orange outfit.  Looks like she's going to Australia or something!!!!!!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love them!! Where did you "shop" at? I love the orange outfit!

    ReplyDelete