A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gammy & Pops House

We scheduled family pictures on the 25th, so we headed down a few days early to visit My parents who just recently moved to Utah. It is still weird to think they live in Utah and I wont be going back to New Mexico any time soon. I get sad but then I remember I only have to drive 2 hours and we're there. I'll take that over 9hrs!!!
We played in the yard, pulled weeds, gammy made us a smoothie every morning, and played with cousins every day. I miss living close to my family. Maybe one day I can convince Allen to move to were they are...it's still in Utah it probably wont happen....one day!

Family pictures went well...I just hate getting ready for them and all the stress that comes with it and then for them to be over in 30 min seems like I got worked up for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment