A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Grandma Adams Birthday Weekend

We headed down to Gooding for the weekend to Celebrate Grandma Adams 85th birthday. It's been a rough couple of years for Allen Grandparents. Their health is failing them and are not independent anymore, so Sandra has been taking on the load. I really have seen her age over this last year. This is life and what happens and I just hope my girls will serve me with love when I get old as Sandra does with her parents.









To end our visit Toby Jumped up on Addie and she hit the corner of the porch. It must have broke a blood vessel because she got a black and blue goose egg on her forehead. A few days later swelling went down and she started getting black and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment