A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SiX wEeKs ToDaY !!!

I know that Six weeks isn't a mile stone, but it is for the Mom!!!!!!  Six weeks ago I had a baby, which by the way if you don't know HARD STUFF......but worth it when you come to your senses ( when you're healed and getting a bit more sleep) I would do it again in a heartbeat.  

We are so happy to have Addison as part of our family.  She is a keeper...and a cutie.  I ventured out to the mall today, and everyone let me know how cute she is.  So I'm not completely bias. (just to let you know when I write this,  I try to be funny, and then I laugh...so laugh)

MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL....we love her so much!!!!!
























































2 comments:

  1. It's crazy how time flies! It always amazes me how quickly you forget about the pain and sleepless nights, I think Heavenly Father does that on purpose so we'd have more of them {and that's someone who had an epidural, haha} She is really cute, and I laughed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures of my darling niece Addison! So happy that YOU are finally feeling better! Isn't that 6 week mark lovely? It just gets better and better the more Addy will sleep -- you will really start feeling back to your ol' adorable self. Hang in there and cherish EACH moment!! I cried yesterday as I sent my junior off to school because I remember her at 6 weeks (we had just brought her home:)) and that was literally like yesterday! Motherhood is the greatest gift of God and I am so grateful you are experiencing it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete