A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Three Weeks Today....I really can Believe.....

Today Addison is 3 weeks old. She is already growing and changing.  I always claimed she was going to be a stubborn little lady.....and she is.  I guess all babies fight going to sleep to a point, but this week in particular has been very tiring to say the least.  When she gets mad, she swats her binky and it goes flying.  Allen has a calming effect on her when I've just about lost my patience.

Things little Addison is up too.............

-she tries to follow my voice
-starting to make noises
-loves her daddy...
- her fingers must taste like candy because she always wants to eat them. (she is trying to suck her thumb, so I stick the binky in her mouth  instead)





















Mom....my head is to small for this, I look like a rooster!!!!






























Much better choice of a flower, in a year or two we can try the gigantic ones.......




















Addie's first stroller ride, she sleeps really good in it....its just the right angle.














4 comments:

  1. You guys, she is so beautiful! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too Cute!! Love all the pictures! I will have to send you some of that fabric you like, it is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Addison starts sleeping better for you. She looks cute in those flower headbands you made her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindsay I don't think it's a bad thing putting bows on her head that big. I use to do it with Peyton when she was that tiny. By the way addie is stinkin cute. Congrats on bein a mom.

    ReplyDelete