A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Twilight Frinzy

I never got "caught up" in reading the Twilight saga.  I just figured I would watch the movies then I wouldn't know what I was missing. I've even been about a year behind on them to.  I just watched eclipse and was really wanting to see what happened next.  I decided that I could read the last book since I knew most of the characters, and they already had a face in my head.  Well how was I suppose to know that Breaking Dawn was 756pages. I went to the Library, checked it out and you know the rest...it was history...I finished it in a few days!!!!

All my friends (you know who you are), but to name one, CORTNIE(my kindred spirit), think I'm nuts for not reading the books, but now I can see why. It was a really fun, entertaining book to read.   I'm sure I missed a lot of detail from the other books so maybe I'll go back and read them.  I'm leaving that one open!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment