A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Kami's Wedding

I am so grateful that Heavenly Father never leaves us. Even when bad things happen, he is always guiding our path if we but stay faithful. Kami went through a horrible divorce where her husband broke his vows and strayed away from values they chose to live together. They have a child so no seeing him after was out of the question. He was hateful and mean. It tore Kami up inside having to send her precious girl to be with her father where there were no standards and morals. Three years have passed since then and she has met the most amazing man who wants to be her's. What an emotional expereince to be able to attend and share in their happy day.
Kami and I have always been special friends...I love her and am so happy that she is started her happily ever after!!!


 It was really nice to spend some time with my Momma. It was a pretty day and I always love spending time on the Temple grounds. I have to say this was one of the nicest experiences at a wedding. The workers in the temple didn't rush us, or were never short with us. They let us stay in the temple and look at things and enjoy the moments.I will always recommend to someone to be married in the Manti Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment