A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer 2013 so far.....

Well we are finally back home and enjoying it very much. The girls are doing the cute little things they do and this momma is just enjoying sitting back and taking it all in.
 This is their favorite thing to do!!! I love to watch them being so happy.
 My little Indian is passing me in the complexion department. She got her daddy's olive skin. One day in the sun and she's brown.
 She is enjoying her front facing seat. I switcher her a the beginning of July and she is loving it now. It took a week for her to like it unlike Addison where it was almost instant.
 Sleeping babies are the best. Whenever we travel to either Grandma's or Gammy's they fall asleep. It's good because Allen and I can talk, but also because it melts my heart to watch them, they are so peaceful!!
There are very few days that the girls don't want to get dressed right when they wake up, but on the occasion they don't , I take advantage of it...MY LITTLE ORPHAN GIRLS!!!
 Livi isn't quite walking so she is enjoying her walker.
 Addie has everything she needs. She pulls it around with her and when she finds a good place, she sets up shop. I got a video of this and can't wait to watch it in a few years!!
 It is my goal every day to help these girls be the best of friends. It isn't easy but I know one day they will thank me for keeping them close and teaching them to play together and be kind!!
It's about time to take this binky away during the day. Give me a month and then she wont have it much any more I hope.

Addie has been very imaginative lately. She runs around some days and cleans the house like Cinderella, makes me dinner or dances around like Tianna. But most of all she loves taking care of her babies.
Oh Livi you are so close to walking, We know you can do it but I guess you will when you are good and ready!!
I try to get cute pictures of these two and it is like pulling teeth. They are never looking, smiling or happy at the same time. Heaven Help me in October when we get more pictures taken!




No comments:

Post a Comment