A FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER.....STAYS TOGETHER!!!!!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Addie @ 3 years

weight:  26 pounds
height:  34 inches
head:  19
Well to start off again for the third year in a row we have not been home on Addison's actual birthday. It's okay because it doesn't really matter when you celebrate it or what day its on as long as you do, right!!!

In Addison's case for some reason there has been a significant event happening on her birthday. The first year we were in Colorado for nanny and Papas 50th wedding anniversary and then we went to Breckenridge for the family reunion.  The second year we had Grandma Farnsworth's funeral and this year we were at Gammy's house, so we finally had a little birthday party with a cake and people singing to her...she loved it but was sick...poor little girl. Maybe numero cuatro will be a winner !!!

We had a great birthday for her regardless. I love to see this munchkin grow and change. I think it is time to potty train for sure. I keep asking her if she is ready to go in the big potty all the time and not wear diapers anymore. She still isn't sure about giving up her onzies...if we can get rid of those then she will be ready


Addie is up to a lot of things:

She is talking up a storm these days. I wondered if she was ever going to and I am so happy that she figuring it out now.  
She loves Dora and Sofia the first. She loved watching Caillou but I wasn't a fan, it teaches a good lesson but he always questioned when his mom asked him to do something and he was so whinny. I started noticing Addison acting like this so I put an x-nay to that. I'm glad I did...Sofia the first is so much better.
She loves going on walks...this is nothing new but now she loves to push her baby in the stroller while I push Livi. This is a moment that just melts my heart. 
She is finally starting to smile for the camera. One in every 10 times but I'll take it. This last picture I captured it...it's one in a millions!
I was in the kitchen making something the other day and addie went and got her stool to help. She was reading off to me what I needed next from the cookbook. She would say, "mommy ouu need this next, then licking her finger, turning the page and saying, "now this and this", as she was naming things off
Whenever she leaves the room she tells me, "all be wight back", it must be because I do that to her all the time...
She loves helping me do the dishes and will stand there for an extra 30 minutes after just playing in the water and pretending to wash. I hope this faze sticks around for awhile. 

She is still taking fantastic naps. Her schedule is: She goes down for a nap around 1 and sometimes I have to wake her up at 4 so she will go to bed. I put her down around 7:45 but since it's been summer and she wants to see her daddy, it's usually around 8. She is such a good girl. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment